PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) is the national airline of Indonesia. It also previously flew to several destinations in Europe and North America. From June 2007 to July 2009, Garuda, along with all Indonesian airlines, was banned from flying to the EU. However, this ban has been lifted since July 2009. Employees can be viewed as human capital, implying that Garuda Indonesia's employees have knowledge, skills and potential work habits that can support the Company's productivity. Currently, Garuda Indonesia invite the best candidates to fill the following position of the join :
PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Career
- Pramugari Rekrutmen Surabaya – 2 June 2012
- Pramugari Rekrutmen Bandung – 5 June 2012
- Pramugari Rekrutmen Manado – 10 June 2012
- Pramugari Rekrutmen Pekanbaru – 13 June 2012
- Pramugari Rekrutmen Jambi – 17 June 2012
· Women, Indonesian Citizen (WNI)
· Never been married
· Physically and mentally healthy
· Minimum age 18 years and maximum 25 years on 28 April 2012
· Minimum high school (SMA) / vocational school (SMK) / equivalent, preferably D3 and above
· Minimum height 158 cm, with an ideal body weight and posture proportional
· Do not use glasses
· Able to speak good English (spoken and written)
Kindly asked to bring / prepare
- Curiculum Vitae
- Copy Last Diploma
- Color photos, whole body size postcard (1 sheet) and Close-up size 4X6 (2 sheets)
If you would like to join, please register online at the following link.
How to Apply?
How to Apply?