Pusat Investasi Pemerintah in charge of implementing the operational authority in the management of Central Government investment in accordance with policies set by the Minister of finance. It is a unit of organization in the field of management of non-Echelon government investment that falls under and responsible to the Minister of Finance. PIP in such organizations is expressed in the form of PMK Agency public service / Badan Layanan Umum (BLU).
In time, PIP is inviting the nation's best sons and daughters for joining for the following positions as Kepala Satuan Pengawasan Internal and Staf SPI pada Pusat Investasi Pemerintah :
- Graduate at least 1 of the leading College majoring in Accounting, required
- Cumulative Achievement index/PTN min GPA 3.0 and 3.2 PTS min
- Work experience: Chief of the SPI as Auditors on the hood or the internal audit in Banks as/Securities/financial institution and a minimum of 7 years in the field of financial
- Work experience: at least 2 Staff SPI years as Auditor in the HOOD
- Speak United Kingdom oral or written
- Featured having an understanding accounting, auditing, taxation systems and standards
- Have the ability of analysis, logical thinking, communicate well, work under pressure, working with teams, disciplined, conscientious, high integrity
- Maximum of 45 Head and SPI to the maximum 30 years Staff SPI
- Mentally and have no Disable with proven Affidavits doctors and General Check-Up Results
- If there is a substantial difference in data between the Soft Copy (Online) and Hard Copy (application file) at the time of Verification Documents will result in participants fall and unable to move on to the next selection stage
- The decision to summon the applicants and determination of the results of the selection is completely Central Authority as well as Government investment is incontestable.
If you are interested and meet the qualifications, you can download a registration form directly from the PIP website below :