PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. is the oldest bank in Indonesia. Its history was started back on 16 December 1895, when Raden Bei Aria Wiraatmaja founded a small financial institution with the name of De Poerwokertosche Hulp en Spaarbank der Inlandsche Hoofden. The institution was a mosque-based association, which function was to manage and disburse trusted fund to community in a very simple scheme. Over the years, the institution went through name changes and evolve with the surrounding condition. In 1912, it’s name changed to Centrale Kas Voor Volkscredietwezen, and in 1942 – by Japanese ruling it was changed to Syomin Ginko. In the independence era, Syomin Ginko was replaced by the name of Bank Rakyat Indonesia. Still going through some name changes, finally in 1992 the official name of the institution was PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero), being one of the state owned enterprises. In 2003, BRI became a publicly listed with 30% of its share listed on Jakarta Stock Exchange (now Indonesia Stock Exchange/IDX) with the ticker code of BBRI. Currently, BBRI is part of LQ45 equity index, one of blue chips shares in IDX. We need you for the position below :
- Male, Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce, Mass Communications, Law or equivalent
- Max Age 25 year
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent. Job role in Risk Management or Loan/Mortgage.
- 200 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Have own vehicle and SIM C
- Agree to deposit graduation during work
- have chance to work under Bank Rakyat Indonesia permanently
If you are interested, please following link for see more information and you can apply this job before 10 January 2014 :