Associate Officer Sistem and Prosedur
Jakarta Raya |
- Procedure The system functions include:
- Preparation of User Requirement (the initiation of the concept, documentation, concept development)
- Making the decision letter and the provision of new products, both internal and external conditions, such as: Bank Indonesia, Directorate General of Taxation, etc..
- Making a circular on the implementation of a program guide, product regulations, policies.
- Making Manual.
- Feasibility of Application Testing functions, including:
- User Acceptance Test (UAT) for each of the applications development.
- Make a certification of eligibility documentation upon application in UAT.
- Operations Support functions include:
- Preparation of memorandum on the implementation of a product, opening a branch, coordination, operational and system management issues.
- Responsible for the smooth operations of all branches.
- Handling and following up issues branch.
- Task Force in terms of implementation (operational mass problem, testing the DRC, the opening of the ULS / branch)
- Socialization and training teachers and resource persons.
- Men / Women
- Age 25-35 years
- Minimal S1
- Skills required:
- Doing UAT Applications
- implementation of the program
- Manufacturing procedures and regulations
- Being proactive and diligent.
- Operationalization of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio)
- Product development or system
- work experience
- Having minimum 2 years experience in the field of systems and procedures or UAT in Islamic Banking