Pepsi's assets were then purchased by Charles Guth, the President of Loft Inc. Loft was a candy manufacturer with retail stores that contained soda fountains. Bradham sought to create a fountain drink that was delicious and would aid in digestion and boost energy. In 1909, automobile race pioneer Barney Oldfield was the first celebrity to endorse Pepsi-Cola, describing it as "A bully drink...refreshing, invigorating, a fine bracer before a race." He sought to replace Coca-Cola at his stores' fountains after Coke refused to give him a discount on syrup. Guth then had Loft's chemists reformulate the Pepsi-Cola syrup formula. In this case, we intend to open up the jobs to the position as :
Finance Staff ( Consolidation - Business Data Analyst) - Jakarta Raya
- Male / Female max. 32 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): financial report, consolidation report, budget.
- Preferred skill(s): microsoft office, aplikasi macro, presentation.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent. Job role in Management/Cost Accounting/Business Analyst or Financial Accounting & Reporting.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Consolidation (Code : Consol)
- Detail consolidation report
- LE report, budget AOP and strategic plan
- Business Data Analyst (Code : Analyst)
- prepare - update - analysis financial report : trend, costing analyst