BTPN starts recorded in the Jakarta Stock Exchange in 2008 and a year later added to micro-finance business from the portfolio of banking services in addition to retirement.
Like a coin has two sides are inseparable, the empowerment program elements are integrated with our business model. In all of products and activities, we constantly strive to create opportunities to grow and live a more meaningful for all customers BTPN.
In BTPN, we believe that people from all walks of life have a desire to achieve more meaningful. Through the business that we run, we provide access, information and education that could help them to achieve that desire.
PERSONAL BANKER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (PBDP)
Jakarta Raya, Bandung (Jawa Barat), Surabaya (Jawa Timur)
- An ongoing skills development program with a structured curriculum through the method of In-Class and On the Job Training for 6 (six) months to establish a reliable and competent staff in accordance BTPN values in the retail unit to achieve business targets and achieve the life which Funding more meaningful.
- Minimum S-1 with a minimum GPA 3.00 (scale 4)
- Maximum age 30 years
- Fresh graduate or having experience in sales of at least 2 years
- Likes new challenges and results-oriented
- Have good communication skills
Recruitment BTPN :