Bank Mandiri as one of Indonesia's leading bank provides services to clients that include the business segment Corporate, Commercial, Micro & Retail, Consumer Finance and Treasury & International. Bank Mandiri also offers services to the capital markets, Islamic banking and insurance through Independent securities, Bank Syariah Mandiri and AXA Mandiri. We're sure that your presence in Bank Mandiri will give you an interesting chance to develop your career aspiration as a professional banker in Indonesia and being apart of the most admired and progressive financial institution.
Officer Developtment Program (ODP)
Yogyakarta, Surabaya, Semarang
Deadline 10 September 2012
- S1/S2 graduates from all majors except Field/Dept. Health Science/Nursing, literature, the arts, teacher training & Religious
- Graduates of Bachelor's degree minimum 3.00
- Graduates S2 minimum 1.20
- year for graduates of Bachelor's degree 26.00
- 28.00 years for graduates S2
Deadline 06 September 2012
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Secretarial or equivalent.
- Minimum GPA 2.75
- Max age 24.00 for fresh gradutaes or 26.00 with minimum 2 years experince as secretary
- Required skill(s): familiar with Microsoft Office Programme.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent. Job role in Secretary/Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply for this position
If you meet qualifications and interested, you can submit your complete resume to Bank Mandiri Career below :
Bank Mandiri Recruitment