Deloitte LLP helps coordinate the activities of these subsidiaries. Deloitte LLP and these subsidiaries are separate and distinct legal entities. Each of these subsidiaries is organized under Delaware law, is separately capitalized, has its own Chairman and CEO and Board of Directors, and provides a distinct array of services. Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. Now, Deloitte open recruitment for following positions as below :
- University graduate with degree in Accountancy, Fiscal Administration, or the equivalent
- Min. of 1 (one) year experience in related area, or fresh graduates with tax expertise and minimum GPA of 3.00.
- Possess analytical and advisory skills.
- Enthusiastic, service oriented, and team player.
- Strong commitment and good endurance to work under pressure.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English, both spoken and written.
- Computer literate.
- Bachelor of Science or Master of Science in Accounting with strong academic credentials (Minimum GPA of 3.0)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical skill, problem solving, result oriented
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and work under tight time deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all level
- Willing to travel for out-of-town engagements
- Pass technical and English tests
If you feel interested, you can apply by Online in the in each of the vacancies above before 30 September 2012 :