operated as a Strategic Business Unit (SBU) of PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk, a citizen the flag
airlines of Indonesia.
PT Citilink Indonesia's
headquarters are located in Jakarta and operates
74 daily flights to Batam, Medan, Surabaya, Denpasar, Banjarmasin,
Balikpapan, Makassar and Lombok from two
Citilink hubs in Jakarta and Surabaya. Currently, PT Citilink Indonesia
operates 17 fleet, consisting of 10 Airbus A320 units with a seating capacity
of 180, 6 units of Boeing 737-300 with a capacity of 150 seats, and 1 unit of
Boeing 737-400 with a seating capacity of 170. In 2012, Citilink receives award
from Markplus Insight in service to Award Care 2012 for the Airlines. PT
fast-growing airline with low cost companies in Indonesia.
Senior Safety Officer
- Extensive operational experience in flight Operation as Chief Flight Engineer or equivalent experience in management of the flight and in accordance with the minimum qualifications set out in the CASRs; or
- Bachelor's Degree,
- The safety management system or safety Qualification courses/Programs is an advantage
- At least 3 years operationalexperience, the preferred Flight Ops
- Good Understanding of the rules and regulations of the ICAO Annexes CASR
- Computer literacy or MS Office.
If you are interested you can apply by online or you can see full information below before 28 Oktober 2012 :
Recruitment PT Citilink