Bank DBS Indonesia Established in 1989, and part of the Singapore-based DBS Group, PT Bank DBS Indonesia (DBS Indonesia) has one of the longest heritage in Asia. With 34 branches and 1,200 full time employees across 11 major cities in Indonesia, DBS Indonesia provides a full range of services in consumer, SME and corporate banking activities. Recognized as “Best Wealth Manager in Indonesia” by The Asset and “Best Foreign Exchange Bank in Indonesia” by Global Finance, DBS Indonesia is also a recipient of Bisnis Indonesia’s “Banking Efficiency Award” two years in a row (2012 to 2013). Our company is opening a vacancy to fill the following positions.
Corporate Relationship Manager - Funding
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or Post Graduate Degree, Business Studies, Administration, Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance, Accountancy, Banking, Marketing or equivalent
- Have responsibility to increase Funding portfolio and originate new corporate clients
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Manager/ Assistant Managers specializing in Banking/ Financial Services or equivalent
- Full-Time position(s) available