BNI Syariah banking institutions in Indonesia. The bank was originally called Sharia Business Unit of Bank Negara Indonesia, which is a subsidiary of PT BNI, Limited, Tbk. Since 2010, BNI Syariah Business Unit turned into Islamic banks under the name of PT Bank BNI Syariah. Forging monetary crisis in 1997 proved the resilience of Islamic banking system. Sharia Principles with three (3) pillars are fair, transparent and beneficiaries are able to answer the needs of the people in the banking system more equitable. On the basis of Law No. 10 of 1998, on the date of 29 April 2000 established Sharia Business Unit (UUS) BNI with 5 branches in Yogyakarta, Malang, Pekalongan, Jepara and Banjarmasin. Furthermore UUS BNI continues to grow to 28 branches and 31 sub-branches. We invite you to join to fill the following positions.
Programmer Non Core System
- Mastering java fundamentel (JSE)
- Experienced in web-based programming of Java (JEE) at least 2 years
- Understand the concept of Object Oriented Programming
- Understand the MVC design pattern
- Used to doing development with: Eclipse, Maven, SVN Git or similar
- Preferably experienced with: EJB, Spring or similar, Hibernate, Ibatis, JPA or similar, Spring MVC, Struts, Wickets or similar, Axis, JWS, SpringWS or similar
- Preferably experienced with Linux
If you are interested, please send your cover letter to the following address.
Kav 11 Jl. Hr. Rasuna Said