Bank Indonesia at the start In 1828 De Javasche Bank was established by the Dutch government as the circulation in charge of printing and distributing the money. Then in 1953, Bank Indonesia has experienced changes with the change of name De Javasche Bank to Bank Indonesia, which has three important tasks, namely in the field of monetary, banking, and the system is also continuing its work pembayaraan commercial banks from previous DJB. Then in 1968 the Bank appears logical to change again by removing the Central Bank Act which controls all banks in Indonesia in serving the community. Bank Indonesia also assist the government in promoting development and improve people's lives and facilitate the production of. In 1999, Indonesia experienced a financial crisis which resulted in economic instability that makes Bank Indonesia Bank Indonesia's sole purpose is to achieve and maintain stability in the rupiah. We invite the young candidates to join us.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in computer engineering/ computer engineering/ computer science/ Informatics Management/ information systems
- A minimum GPA of 3.00
- Minimum 1-3 years in the choice of fields IT as follows:
- Data architecture
- Application architecture
- Infrastructure and Security architecture
- XML Applications
- System Analyst/Information System Analyst/Business Analyst
- Project Management Officer
- Programming (Java/dot net), and database (Oracle/Ms SQL)
Please send your cv to the following email address.