Bank Mayora is a national company engaged in banking. Established 18 years ago, exactly on July 28, 1993. The Bank Mayora in his business trip to experience the tidal cycle which reinforce its presence in the Indonesian banking. Experienced the greatest tests Bank Mayora and the entire Indonesian banking is when the monetary crisis in 1997-1998. Many Banks are falling in that period. Gratefully, Bank Mayora endures as one of the Bank's healthy and does not require recapitalization. Success to survive is because Mayora Bank is Bank that manages the business based on the principles of good corporate governance which always adheres to the principles of professionalism, transparency, responsibility, accountability and fairness. Our company is opening employment opportunities to fill the following positions.
Sub-Branch Operation Head
- Responsible for the planning, coordination, implementation, and oversight of all operational activities at the Branch maid
- Conducting the process of clearing transactions
- To examine the transaction, overriding transactions that exceed the limit and authorization of transactions
- Maximum age 38 years
- Minimal S1 from reputable university with min GPA 2.75
- Preferred master English
- Mastering Ms. Office
- Minimum 2 years experience as Head of Operational Section of the Bank's foreign exchange
- Mastering duties customer service, teller, and back office
- Having leadership
- Domicile in Bogor and the surrounding area
Please visit the following link for registration.