Bank of China was formally established in February 1912 following the approval of Dr. Sun Yat-sen. From 1912 to 1949, the Bank served consecutively as the country's central bank, international exchange bank and specialised international trade bank. Fulfilling its commitment to serving the public and developing China's financial services sector, the Bank rose to a leading position in the Chinese financial industry and developed a good standing in the international financial community, despite many hardships and setbacks. After 1949, with a long history as the state-designated specialised foreign exchange and trade bank, the Bank became responsible for managing China's foreign exchange operations and provided vital support to the nation’s foreign trade development and economic infrastructure through its offering of international trade settlement, overseas fund transfer and other non-trade foreign exchange services. We invite you to join fill the following positions.
Teller - Mandarin (TL)
- Hold minimum bachelor degree in any discipline
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- 1 - 2 years experience in bank as teller is preferable
- Nice personality and good appearance
- Fluent in mandarin skill (oral and written) is a must, fluent in english will be an advantage
- Willing to be placed in any of our branch in jakarta areas
Please submit your application to the following address.
Wisma Tamara 11th Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 24