Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ Group) first established its presence in Indonesia in 1973 as ANZ Grindlays representative office. In 1993, Bank ANZ Group took over Westpacs 85% stake in PT Westpac Panin and changed the name of the joint venture bank into PT ANZ Panin Bank. This also reaffirms PT Bank ANZ Indonesia’s position as the largest Australian service sector investor in Indonesia. Now, ANZ has 28 branches in 11 cities across Indonesia providing our customers with a full-fledged banking suite covering consumer finance including credit card, mortgages and personal loan and affluent banking, wealth management services, private banking, commercial banking and institutional banking where the Bank is particularly focused on natural resources, infrastructure and export industries.
Business Process and Operation Management Analyst
- The Business Process and Operation Management Analyst role main function is unique as it is a combination of to protect and to change the bank. The protect part comes from the responsibility to govern the bank processes and improve operation’s productivity by delivering simpler process flow while also managing overall operations productivity. In addition, he/she will also have to deliver and/ support new projects as part of the change functions. To complete the activities, the unique role is expected to work closely with subject matter experts, users in the respective business units, IT and Operation within
- Minimum 4 year experience from related background
- Has experience working in dynamic environment and able to handle high load
- Excellent project management skills and able to deliver project
- Excellent communication skills and able to speak in English (fluent)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Familiar with SAS/ VBase/ Microsoft Excel/ Microsoft Word/ Microsoft PowerPoint/ Microsoft VISIO/ Microsoft SharePoint 2010/ NINTEX/ Microsoft Project (advance)
Please send your resume to the following address.