Fujifilm is a company imaging and photographic world that has celebrated its 75th year in 2009. We are also innovating in the field of medicine, the main raw material, and many other high-tech fields. Fujifilm was established in 1934 with the aim of producing photographic film. Over the decades we have diversified into new markets and build a strong position worldwide. Fuji Photo Film Co., Ltd., established, based on the government's plan to establish a domestic photographic film manufacturing industry. The new company inherits photographic film activities separate from Dainippon Celluloid Company Limited. Ashigara Factory (currently the Kanagawa Factory Ashigara Site) began operating, producing photographic film, photographic print paper, dry plates, and other photosensitive material. We're open job vacancies for the following positions.
- Help the customer to process service
- Provide information about the product to the customer
- Receiving customer complaints
- As the reception
- Delivery revenue administration and office documents
- Administration Process helps sales
- Coordination with the warehouse to update inventory data
- Monitor the delivery of goods
- Maximum age 27 years
- Minimal education SMK / equivalent
- Mastering Microsoft office
- Placement: Bandung, Yogyakarta, Makassar
For registration please follow the link below.