(Jakarta Raya) | Closing Date:30-8-12
- Making systematic and informative analysis on Potential Industry / commodity, domestic and global/regional, to publish within or outside the Bank.
- Provide research result to the Business Unit of the Bank to support the strategic goal of the unit and support Head of industry and Regional Research.
- Maintain data base of potential commodity and industry sectors globally
- Making domestic industry rating along with Senior Industry Analyst/Head of Industry & Regional Research.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of working experience as an Analyst / Researcher in the field of Industry Economic / Macro Economic or Financial Market.
- Maximum Age 35 Years old
- Having experience in making Macro and Micro Economic Analysis, Industry and/or Commodity Analysis, Basic Econometrics and Statistical Analysis
- Good skill on MS Office, Statistical Software (Eviews and SPSS), and Data Feeder (Bloomberg, Reuters, Datastream, CEIC
- Excellence skill on report writing and presentations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a good command in English (Active)
Recruitment Bank Mandiri :