Pertamina Hulu Energi is one of the Upstream Directorate subsidiaries working in the oil and gas upstream business, and is also an upstream business vehicle for managing the domestic and overseas cooperation portfolio. he foregoing is pursued through own operations and through partnerships in the form of joint operations with JOBs (Joint Operating Bodies), TACs (Technical Assistance Contracts) and JOCs (Joint Operating Contracts), whereas the downstream sector includes processing, marketing, trading and shipping. Commodities produced range from Fuel (BBM) and Non Fuel (Non BBM), LPG, LNG, petrochemicals to Lube Base oil. With the enactment of the Law of the Republic of Indonesia No. 22 of 2001 on November 23, 2001 relating to Oil and Gas, Law No. 8 of 1971 relating to the State Oil and Gas Mining Company was declared void.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience handling formalities activities with PPJK (Pengusaha Pengurusan Jasa Kepabeanan)
- Preferably experienced in oil and gas operations/finance
- Certified PTK-007
- Has a good understanding in government regulations related to the importation activities
- Knowledgeable in goods/service procurement business process
- Has a proper understanding in government regulations related to the importation procedure activities in oil and gas industry
- Computer Literacy
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)