PT PGAS Telekomunikasi Nusantara has been operating in Indonesia since 2007 and currently supported by 4 regional offices, situated in Batam, Jambi, Palembang, and Lampung. Based on PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2011, PGASCOM posted total assets worth of Rp120,500 million in 2012, increased by 4,12% from Rp115,732 million in 2010.PT PGAS Telekomunikasi Nusantara or PGASCOM.We ever convey this information to your job but is long enough, here we would like to convey to company profile for this company.PGASCOM is based in Jakarta and performing business in telecommunication services.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): software application design, software application development, Database Design And Development.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Analyzes user requests to determine parameters of required program and if a new program must be create or if an existing program can be modified.
- Designs, codes, tests, maintain, and documents highly complex computer programs based on user requests.
- Builds highly complex user interface applications and back-end databases using expert-level skills in various web development tools, programming languages and scripting languages.
- Authors highly complex web pages and complex templates into which user content is loaded to generate dynamic web pages.
- Analyzes and documents user information needs or business problems and determines most effective/efficient programming solution. Assists/mentors less experienced programmers with this process.
- Analyzes existing software and hardware systems and procedures; recommends modifications or creations of computer programs and user procedures to best meet user’s needs; implements any needed changes.
- Prepares user and technical documentation for the implementation, support, and running or new and/or modified systems.
- Provides unique data and reports as requested by users.
- Designs and develops application integration between systems.
- Provides assistance and expertise in implementing, programming, and troubleshooting systems; addressing complaints and resolving complex problems including user support.
- Assists with coordination of projects; leads and coordinates work of others to develop, test, install and modify programs.
Job Opportunities for BCA Finance , Bank International Indonesia here!!!