BTPN has come a long way, since it was founded in Bandung, West Java in 1958, and later changed its name in 1986 to the National Savings Bank.BTPN starts recorded in the Jakarta Stock Exchange in 2008 and a year later added to micro-finance business from the portfolio of banking services in addition to retirement.Like a coin has two sides are inseparable, the empowerment program elements are integrated with our business model. In all of products and activities, we constantly strive to create opportunities to grow and live a more meaningful for all customers BTPN.In BTPN, we believe that people from all walks of life have a desire to achieve more meaningful. Through the business that we run, we provide access, information and education that could help them to achieve that desire.BTPN known as medium-scale public reputable prima and one bank with the best financial performance in Indonesia, which has received wide recognition in the form of an award from a leading and trusted institutions. Create opportunities to grow BTPN and move optimally shared through Operations Management Development Program (OMDP) with the aim to prepare future leaders to be forged in BTPN programs are structured, particularly in the area of Operations. Now, for detail in below :
Area Business Leader (ABL)Responsibilities
- Responsible for the quality of SME business growth in the area.
- Lead the whole team responsible for SME in the level area.
- Ensure the implementation of the work process in accordance with standards that have been set.
- Building and deepening the relationship with the customer by cross selling, up selling, and others
- Minimum Bachelor degree education
- Minimum 4 years experience as a Salesman SME Banking of leading banks
- Preferably have experience as Team Leader
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Used to working with target
- Able to build, nurture and develop business network
- Sensitive to the needs and development of the business
If you have the above qualifications and you want a career in Bank BTPN please send your application below :