Bank Danamon is one of the largest financial institutions in Indonesia of the number of employees - about 72,000 employees (including subsidiaries) in December 2012 - is focused to realize its vision: "We care and enable millions to prosper."In realizing this vision, Danamon has been determined to be "Leading Financial Institution in Indonesia" which accounted existence. Danamon aims to achieve this position by being a customer-centric organization; serving all segments, with a unique value proposition for each segment; based sales and service excellence, supported by world-class technology. In line with this effort, Danamon aspires to be an employer of choice to work and be respected by all stakeholders, while the fifth uphold the company values: caring, honesty, striving for excellence, teamwork, discipline and professionalism.
Officer Development Program Trainee
- Bachelor or Master Degree with Finance, Accounting, Economics or Statistics majors, min. GPA 3.00 (of 4.00)
- Maximum age 28
- Graduates either from prominent overseas or local universities are preferred
- Fresh Graduates or professionals from related area (maximum 2 years of working experience) are welcome
- Good analytical, problem solving, report writing, and presentation skills
- Excellent level of English proficiency (spoken and writing) is a must
send your application via the following email.
or send to the following address.
HR Retail Banking
Plaza Kuningan Menara Utara , Lt. 7
Jl. HR Rasuna Said Kav. C 11-14