Commonwealth Life") was introduced first time in June 2007, which gained business license by the Minister of Finance No. 773 / KMK.017 / 1993 dated August 6, 1993. Currently the largest stock of Commonwealth Life is owned by Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) Group of 80% (CMG Asia Life Holdings Limited and 50% shares Commwealth Life International Holdings PTY LTD 30%) and 20% by PT Gala Arta Jaya. CBA is one of the leading financial services provider that controls the banking and insurance industry in Australia. Two life insurance companies CBA earlier stand is' CommInsure 'in Australia' and 'Sovereign' in New Zealand, which are both the best life insurance companies in each country. we're open vacancies for the following positions.
Job Description :
This position is incumbent to:
- Provide the best financial solution for our customer through our product and investment protection
- Helping customers with financial planning to meet their future
- Giving end to end after sales service to customer and get customer satisfaction
- Work closely with bank staff to get referral from bank
- Will be placed in Commonwealth Bank branch and support their target revenue in terms of unit link product
The candidates must possess:
- At least a Diploma degree from any field
- Have strong passion in selling and show strong customer-oriented character
- Good communication skill with attractive for both appearance and personality
- Previous experience as sales, especially in financial institution, would be an advantage
- Willing to work located in Jakarta, or Makassar, or Batam
Registration is done online through the following link.