Air Asia is the leading airlines of Asia is built on dreams to allow everyone can enjoy the flight service. Since 2001, AirAsia directly change the norms of travel in the world, and appear to be the best. With a route network that spans more than 20 countries, AirAsia continues to pave the way for cost affordable cost through innovative solutions, efficient processes and new approaches in this effort. Together with its subsidiaries such as AirAsia X, Thai AirAsia and Indonesia AirAsia Philippines' AirAsia Inc., we are ready to bring affordable cost to the peak of achievement with our belief that "Now, Everything Can Fly". Focusing on the segment of affordable and flight distance away - AirAsia X was founded in 2007 to provide a network of point-to-point and high flight frequency in the business long-distance flight. We invite you to join to fill the following positions.
- The most visible aspects of a flight attendant's job may be safety demonstrations and serving refreshments to passengers, but the position actually carries a considerable amount of responsibility. A flight attendant acts as an ambassador between the airline and its customers by making passengers feel comfortable during the flight. Flight attendants are also effectively the administrative staff on board the aircraft, responsible for the reporting and inventory work that keeps a flight running smoothly. Their most important duty, however, is seeing to the safety of everyone on board.
Job Requirements :
- Male / Female between 18 - 28 years of age
- Min. Height (Female 165cm) and for (Male 170cm) with proportional weight
- Able to communicate in English
- Fun and Friendly
- Willing to be based out of origin
Financial Accounting Manager
- Education: S1 / Equal
Job Requirements :
- Minimum 8 years experience in the relevant position from any industry and with experience in Accounting, Tax and Finance