Strong capital base and calculating risk management have enabled Panin Bank to withstand various economic upheavals and periods of uncertainty. PaninBank is one of the few banks in Indonesia that did not go through recapitalization process following 1998 Monetary Crisis. To maintain its competitive edge, PaninBank has adopted progressive business approaches. The company motto--"Always For You" or For You Always underlines reliability and consistency. Founded in 1971, PaninBank was listed on Jakarta Stock Exchange in 1982 as the first bank to go public in Indonesia. Since the beginning of the company, PaninBank management has made their utmost efforts to deliver the best to the stakeholders, by maintaining the balance between prudential banking and progressive growth. We need you for the position.
- Bachelor Degree(S1) from a reputable university with minimum GPA 2,75
- Maximum age 25 years old
- Minimum 155 cm
- Attractive and good appearance
- Excellent Selling and networking skills, persuasive
- Highly motivated, hard worker and dicipline
- Highly accuracy and excellent administration
- Ability to speak foreign languange (English/Mandarin) will be an advantage
- Computer literate and ability to work in computerized environment
Please send your resume to the following address.
Jalan Tentara Pelajar, Central Jakarta