State Bank of India acquired 76 % shares of PT Bank Indomonex on December 14th, 2006, took over the management control in June 2007 and operates in Indonesia as a foreign subsidiary of State Bank of India. In June 2009 the bank attained the status of Bank DEVISA which entitled the bank to conduct business in Foreign exchange transactions. Subsequently in 2009 the name of the bank was changed to Bank SBI Indonesia to reflect the new ownership of SBI. SBI has acquired another 23 % stake and increased its stake to 99 %. At present the Bank SBI Indonesia has 6 branches and 8 sub-branches spread over four major cities of Indonesia i.e, Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya and Medan. We are open vacancies for the following positions.
- Maximum 30 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- Able to communicate in english
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field will be advantaged for this position but fresh graduate is welcome to apply
- Computer literate (MS. Excel and MS. Word)
- Honest, fast learner and high attention to details
- Good understanding of general finance is required
- Ready to work immediately
- Willing to be placed in Central Jakarta
Please send your resume to the following address.
Graha Mandiri 15th Floor,