Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions. Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers. Our telecom network equipment, IT products and solutions, and smart devices are used in 170 countries and regions. Huawei ranked 285th on the Global Fortune 500 based on its revenue in 2013. In 2014, the company’s revenue reached approximately USD 46.5 billion. We invest over 10% of our annual sales revenue into R&D and more than 45% of our 170,000 employees engage in R&D. Leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide and promote high-quality broadband connectivity for all. As an advocate of socioeconomic sustainability, we make every effort to support secure and stable network operations, and help customers and industries improve efficiency to drive low-carbon economic growth. Our job opening for the following position.
- Participate in the design of planning templates and collect and sort out part of data during market planning
- Assist in managing specific opportunities, independently analyze the application of the staretegic sandbox based on particulars of the region, and develop, acess and monitor the market goals
- Montor the management of sales projects of the respective region to ensure standardization
- Organize efforts to develop sales goals of the region track and monitor the goal completion progress and provide early warnings if necessary
- Independently organize the application and deployment of the MO process
- Bachelor Degree in any Major
- Mandarin Speaking and Writing is Mandatory
Send your resume to the following address.
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman, Central Jakarta