2 August 2016

PT Adira Dinamika Multi Finance Supervisor

PT Adira Dinamika Multi Finance Supervisor
Loker PT Adira Dinamika Multi Finance Tbk or Adira Finance was established in 1990 and started operation in 1991. Since its inception, Adira Finance is committed to be the best and leading finance company in Indonesia. Adira Finance exists to serve a variety of financing such as motor vehicles, either new or second. Viewing the potential, Adira Finance started doing public offering through its shares in 2004 and Bank Danamon became the majority shareholder with 75%. In 2009, Bank Danamon re-acquired 20% shares from Adira Finance so that the total shares owned by Bank Danamon are 95%. Thus, Adira Finance became part of Temasek Holdings which is an investment company of red plate from Singapore. Global economic pressures also affect Indonesia’s trade balance during 2013. The inflation rate soared to 8,38 percent. Bank Indonesia finally took steps and hoisted the benchmark rate gradually until it was finally closed at the level of 7,5% at the end of 2013. This in 2013, Indonesia recorded a growth of 5,8%. Based on the profit achievement, new financing, and managed receivables, Adira Finance became one of the largest automotive finance companies in Indonesia. Adira Finance is supported by more than 28 thousand employees with 667 business networks spread across various regions and has served more than 3,7 million consumers with a number of managed receivables amounting to IDR 48,3 trillion.

In August 2016 Adira Finance back open job vacancies, vacancies that open in August 2016 for Fresh Graduate jobs. For schedule of activities, the implementation of the registration, and more info? Please read below.

In order to expand the network and meet the needs of human resources Adira Finance invite you to fill the following positions :

Branch Accounting Operation Officer (Supervisor)

Job Description:
  • Prepare, review, and submit a report of management on schedule (monthly)
  • Preparing and reviewing all data and reports are routine and non routine management needs
  • Collect and review the entire data needs, paper work and supporting documents the making of the report
  • Make an analysis of the financial and non financial (Indonesia & English)

  • Male/female maximum age 30 years
  • At least Bachelor degree major in economics/accounting with IPK 3.00
  • Have a minimum of 2 years work experience in Accounting field
  • Understand well PSAK
  • Accustomed to working on Financial Report
  • Never work on the big five KAP

Noted :
Loker Adira Finance closed on date: August 28, 2016

If you are interested about this recruitment, and want to know about its requirements, please follow the link below.

For info on the latest jobs and vacancies in August 2016, you can follow the link below. In addition, you can also register our email to get our latest vacancies for free. You can also follow us on facebook fanspages are also always update the latest jobs info official 2016 everyday. Thank you for your visit and good luck to get the job you want.

You Can Knew about Other Jobs 2016 in Bank BRI and BRI Syariah Here!!!