Infrastructure and Cities Sector in Siemens in Indonesia supplies High Voltage, Medium Voltage and Secondary Technology products and systems for electric power networks to utilities and industry. The individual segments provide the full support for their products and systems starting from sales and marketing activities via project management, engineering, manufacturing, commissioning and after sales service.
With further growth plans, Infrastructure and Cities Sector in Siemens, which located in Pulomas, is now actively seeking to high potential, competent, active and experienced professionals to join as:
Sales Support EngineerJakarta Raya
- Empower and support and the Regional Country to do their business: e.g. provide information about new products, new processes, price changes, etc.
- Monitoring of export business e.g by follow up project among others by managing a rolling forecast list, reflect the current business against the planned order intake.
- Supporting the factory planning by managing the above mentioned project list.
- Ensure that the regions have all needed contacts e.g in the factory, support in case of difficulties in the communication process , escalate topic if needed.
- Bachelor in Power Engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience as Sales/Tendering/Sales Support
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Has a pleasant personality and adaptable to the available working environment
- Has an excellent computer literate, familiarity with SAP is preferable
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken is a must
- Good analytical skill, accurate and well-organized
- Able to work with minimum supervision and willing to work with a team
For full information please following link before 04-August-2012 .