Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ Group) first established its presence in Indonesia in 1973 as ANZ Grindlays representative office. In 1993, Bank ANZ Group took over Westpacs 85% stake in PT Westpac Panin and changed the name of the joint venture bank into PT ANZ Panin Bank. This also reaffirms PT Bank ANZ Indonesia’s position as the largest Australian service sector investor in Indonesia. Now, ANZ has 28 branches in 11 cities across Indonesia providing our customers with a full-fledged banking suite covering consumer finance including credit card, mortgages and personal loan and affluent banking, wealth management services, private banking, commercial banking and institutional banking where the Bank is particularly focused on natural resources, infrastructure and export industries.
Database Management Officer
- The incumbent will be responsible to running automation to generate Retail Banking database and support business unit with simple report with data, graphic and or chart
- Minimal Bachelor Degree, preferably from IT, Mathematics, or Statistics
- Familiar with Social Media
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Good English communication skills both oral and written
- Willingness to work hard, innovative and forward thinking are valuable traits you bring to our business
For registration is done online at the following link.