Bank Bumi Arta which was originally named Bank Bumi Arta Indonesia was established in Jakarta on March 3, 1967 with operational headquarters in Jalan Flagpole III No. 24, West Jakarta. On September 18, 1976, Bank Bumi Arta obtain permission from the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Indonesia to combine its business with Bank Duta Nusantara. The merger aims to strengthen the capital structure, the Bank's management, and expand the Bank's operational network. Eight branches of Bank Duta Nusantara in Jakarta, Bandung, Semarang, Solo, Surabaya, Yogyakarta and Magelang become a branch office of Bank Bumi Arta. The branch office in Yogyakarta and Magelang then moved to Medan and Bandar Lampung to date. Currently we are opening the job to join us.
- Examine the legal aspects of the provision of credit guarantees
- Make the offering letter to the debtor before the binding credit
- Man, max. age 35 years
- Education Bachelor Of Law; GPA min. 2.75
- Work experience/internship in the Office of a notary/lawyer
- Mastering the language of the United Kingdom, at least passive
- Able to operate computer-based application program Windows OS & Linux
- Good personality and Look attractive
- Easy to adapt to the new environment
- Resolute, honest, disciplined, responsible, neat, tenacious, meticulous, self-starter and able to work under high pressure
- Have communication skills good interpersonal & (working team work)
- Placement: Bandung
Please submit your application to the following email.